This is my book corner. Here you’ll be be able to find my write – ups about books, that I’ve read. It’s not going to be like a plain review, we’re used to read on the Internet or in newspapers. As well as, I won’t describe in details the plot of the story (but I’ll post some links, so you you’ll be able to read about it ) :).
I want to make this corner special, different. So, I think I’ll write about some thoughts, some remarks that comes to me while and after I read the book. Otherwise, I want to discuss and share what I learn and find in certain books with you guys. Hope you’ll enjoy this!!! 🙂
- Charles Dickens “Great expectations”
- John Irving “The Fourth hand”
- Theodore Dreiser “Sister Carrie”
- John Irving “Trying to save Piggy Sneed”.
- Chingiz Aimatov “The place of the skull”.
- Dan Brown “Inferno”.
- Boris Pasternak “Doctor Zhivago”.
- Arthur Conan Doyle “The Hound of the Baskervilles”, “A Scandal in Bohemia”, The Adventure of the Noble Bachelor”, “The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle”, “The Adventure of the Musgrave Ritual”, “The Adventure of the Speckled Band”, “The Five Orange Pips”, “The Adventure of the Dancing Men”, “The Adventure of the Black Peter”, “The Final Problem”, “The Adventure of the Empty House”.
- Ivan Turgenev “On the Eve”.
- Ivan Turgenev “Fathers and Sons”.
- Ivan Turgenev “King lear of the steppes”.
- Thomas Mayne Reid “The Quadroon: or, A lover’s adventure in Louisiana”.
- Vladimir Posner (with Brian Kahn) “Parting with illusions”.
- Stieg Larsson “The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo”.
- Stieg Larsson “The Girl Who Played with Fire”.
- Stieg Larsson “The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets’ Nest”.
- Dan Brown “The Lost Symbol”.