– I’m sorry for not writing in such a long time;
– I’m sorry for not watching movies and having good time;
– I’m sorry for not updating my blog as often as I’d love to;
– I’m sorry for not reading books;
– I’m sorry for not being able to manage all these things related with AfterleThe Notes.
I feel like I let down all the people who read my blog and waited for new entries. I reaaly do feel like I let down YOU.
I feel like I let down myself. I thought that this blog is something what I can do right; a place, where I can express myself, my thoughts, my remarks.
I don’t know if there’s anything I could say in my defense, on the other hand, I’m not sure whether I shoul defense myself at all. But let’s just say, that I stopped posting my entries, because the last 6 months were the hardest 6 months EVER. There’s been lots of hard work, lots of unfairness, lots of broken expectations and painful losses. And honestly, writing here wasn’t my number one priority that whole time.
Why am I writing all these things now? I don’t know. But it definitely doesn’t mean that I’m shutting down AfterLeTheNotes. And it’s not like I’m trying to justify myself for not writing here. No. I just felt I had to write what I wrote, before I start updating my blog. Again. It’s like a teeny tiny theraphy session, which hekped me understan how I feel about writing here and why I want to keep going on.
I like it. I really do. I LOVE MY BLOG 🙂